First developed in 1904, Ansley Park was the dream of Edwin P. Ansley who, along with several prominent Atlanta businessmen of the time, purchased a large plot of land north of the city from longtime owner George Washington Collier. Ansley envisioned a new motorcar-oriented suburb of wide, winding streets and green parks designed to attract Atlanta's wealthiest and most prestigious facilities. In fact, Ansley Park was home to Georgia's Governors Mansion for many decades. Ansley's vision of a gracious, harmonious neighborhood that would be an oasis in the midst of the bustling city of Atlanta lives on today, in great part thanks to the efforts of the Ansley Park Civic Association. Since the 1960s, the Association has been an active force in maintaining the neighborhoods integrity and sense of community.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of Georgia MLS real estate. Listings held by other brokerage firms are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. Copyright 2018 Georgia MLS. All righst reserved.